Thursday, May 9, 2013

This is by me... Aiden!

        If I was a weatherman, I would quit. The weather would have my head spinning. First of all, let me just say that I think we skipped spring. Started in winter and BOOM! we hit summer. Prepare to expect weather temperatures up to 90 degrees!!! But keep your coats and long sleeve shirts because it's going to hit a high of 32 by tomorrow. Pants and long sleeve shirt today. Shorts and tank top tomorrow.
       Even the nice days are a little crazy. Makes mowing feel weird. There I am, sweating and puffing away in the hot sun trying to push the 1 ton lawn mower up the hill in our front yard. Suddenly a cloud comes over the sun and it's nice. Now I want to mow forever. Weird. Yesterday was that kind of day. Sunny, cloudy, sunny, cloudy. On, off, on, off.  It was hot yesterday. Looks like it's not going to be as nice as it was yesterday. But then again, with Nebraska weather, it'll probably hit at least 80 today. So I say keep those long sleeve shirts and pants out all summer-you're going to need them.  Gotta stop now- my typewriter's running out of ink.

 
 
                                                   My fatiguing long jump in hot weather


No comments:

Post a Comment