Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Jared's Birthday



No time to write this week, but I'll just say that Jared said, "Mom, you can wrap up a present for me. You can wrap up 'de-odor.' Aiden has de-odor, and then all the boys could have de-odor. " Ask and you shall receive! :)

He also has a love/hate relationship with both swords and stuffed animals. He loves to carry them around all day, but at night they seem scarey to him. He has scarey dreams.

In this picture he is enjoying a handful of oats.

Jared loves to sing, and often sings a mixture of the ABCs, O-B-E-D-I-E-N-C-E, I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N and G-O-D is L-O-V-E. He also recently sang, (a la the butterfly song), "If I were a car . . . I'd fank you Lord for giving me wheels."

For his birthday, Aiden & Taliah gave him presents they'd made and found at the AWANA store. We invited the Most family over for supper. Their son Lukan is one of Jared's friends.

Happy Birthday, little guy! We love you so much!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry we missed your birthday, little man! We love you! Happy Birthday! (hopefully we can chat this weekend...:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a very happy birthday, Jared!
    Love, John, Lori Noah, Mia, Joel and Jenna

    ReplyDelete