Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Love/Hate Relationship

. . . with blogs, of course!
What's to love? A blog is like a scrapbook and a journal and a letter and a soapbox all in one! All 4 happen to have been some of my favorite things my whole life. Thanks to blogger, we get to be creative and spill our guts and preach and share pictures with faraway peeps. It's like writing our own little magazine.

What's to hate? Well, that was the previous article's subject. And the amount of time it takes. As a matter of fact, I have a love/hate relationship with computers in general! They're so useful and fun, even, but so plastic and glass and electric and flickering and technical and so demanding of my eyes and hands. Unlike the mythical mother with eyes in the back of her head, I need to actually give my face to my children and husband. :)

Last weekend I spent an evening perusing Other People's Blogs and had lots of fun and gathered a few ideas. Hope to put those ideas "up" soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment